Cross Timbers Veterinary Center & Boarding Facility
Welcome To Our Family
October is Animal Safety & Protection Month. This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet. Check out the below safety tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all animals up-to-date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. Place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- SurgeryIn our continuing efforts to offer the highest quality veterinary medicine, Cross Timbers Veterinary Center & Boarding Facility is pleased to provide a wide range of surgical services for our patients in McKinney, TX, and surrounding areas. From routine surgical procedures, such as spaying and neutering, to more complex surgeries, we look forward to the opportunity to care
- BoardingDon’t worry about your fur baby while you are away! Headed out of town but can’t take your pet with you? Though it would be wonderful to take our pets with us, it’s not always feasible. Cross Timbers Veterinary Center & Boarding Facility in McKinney, TX, offers safe, fun, and trustworthy overnight boarding services. We’ll
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Neighbor suggested this vet when I moved to Mckinney three years ago. So glad they did! Reasonable pricing. Easy to kennel. Very kind helpful staff. Vet doesn't push anything on you such as teeth cleaning. She makes suggestions and recommendations. My dog is better off being cared for by them.Heather F.
This place is awesome! They’ve been very responsive to same day appointments and a couple emergencies nursing my fur baby back to health. Love dealing with people you can count on, especially when it really matters and Mocha “The Diva” Frenchie loves going there. ❤️ 🦴J M